portwaikato_dunes7.jpg

portwaikato_dunes.jpg

portwaikato_driftedwood.jpg

portwaikato_beach2.jpg

portwaikato_beach3.jpg

portwaikato_dunes1.jpg

portwaikato_dunes4.jpg

portwaikato_beach.jpg

Awesome. Please don't tell me that you took these all on the one day! If that's true I'm just gonna burst into tears coz they're all so good. The lighting in your photos is always amazing. It's so soft yet full of colour and shows up all the details in the wood/weeds/creepy dead animal/ocean or whatever.

All these pics are so powerful!

Nice work,

All these shots are so good, but a few i like more, the one of the log, and the crates and thnigs buried in the sand are my favourites

The exposure is absolutely perfect

Good pictures. Not sure why you don't leave spaces between pictures :scratch: It is difficult to focus on the pictures this way, and there are some beauties in there I would love to look at without the distraction of the other pictures intruding. Ah well, it's your post and you have been here much longer than me. Hell of a set..

Gosh, how come you still have steady hands to shoot in winter by the seaside , grrhh :(

Nice pics definitely, BTW. Thumbs up from me.

Another amazing series Vonnagy! Is it always this beautiful there?

I agree with John's comment about giving us a little space between the images. #s 3, 4 and 5 are kind of running together, and I would really like to focus on 4 but am finding it difficult. :irked:

Hey, I have to bash yer Kiwi butt on something, cause otherwise these are too beautiful for words. ;) The quality of light and those skies are just amazing.

Good work, mate! :hug::

Your photos astound me...absolutely amazing. Thank you very much for sharing these with us...I feel like I should have to pay admission to see this level of art.

Lovely light, astounding stuff, ... you totally suck man!! :p

:hail:
Wow, wow, wow...
Very surreal.
I love them all! The textures are stunning!
These should be in magazines and up on peoples walls!
You definately have a great amount of talent for this art.

Spam never looked so good !!
I loved all of them, feels like the day after the apocalypse.
Best - 2, 4 & the last one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back