Jermz_01 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 22, 2007 Messages 273 Reaction score 0 Location Arctic North (Michigan) Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 31, 2008 #1 removed for update
R Robert Scott Photography TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2008 Messages 107 Reaction score 0 Location Trenton, Ontario, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 31, 2008 #2 I quite like the photograph, but probably would have cropped it just to the left of her knee, taking the second flower out all together. Your saturations are great and I love how it looks like the flower she's holding is illuminated from the inside
I quite like the photograph, but probably would have cropped it just to the left of her knee, taking the second flower out all together. Your saturations are great and I love how it looks like the flower she's holding is illuminated from the inside
Jermz_01 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 22, 2007 Messages 273 Reaction score 0 Location Arctic North (Michigan) Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 1, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thanks Robert, I had some trouble with the crop... I will have to take a look into your suggestion! Thanks!
thanks Robert, I had some trouble with the crop... I will have to take a look into your suggestion! Thanks!