What's new

Sparkler Fun

Deadeye008

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 24, 2007
Messages
532
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My wife entered our son in the local 4th of July baby contest and he won the 0-12 month king! We finally got around to opening up his prize basket last week and there were some sparklers in it so we went out and lit them. I had my wife spell his name while I took the picture. ISO was 100, F/10 and about an 5 sec. shutter(I was using bulb so I can't remember exactly). And yes, I named my son after a soccer player!!:mrgreen:
IMG_8258a.jpg
 
This is a funny photo.
Congrats on your baby winning the contest, by the way!
And one sparkler alone lasted for the entire length of his name?
 
This is a funny photo.
Congrats on your baby winning the contest, by the way!
And one sparkler alone lasted for the entire length of his name?
Thanks. My wife actually wrote his name 3 times with the one sparkler. This was the best one out of the 3.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom