Sparks

Majeed Badizadegan

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A big part of landscape photography is uncertainty. We arrived to this destination, Sparks Lake, about 40 minutes before sunset. It was completely fogged in with only a tiny band of light in the sky. It looked like we weren't going to get any type of sunset at all. Everything was gray.

Within 15 minutes, the clouds cleared and yielded to a nice sunset.

Sparks by Majeed Badizadegan (Rotanimod), on Flickr

Good god, thank you for not having a thread about spinning steel wool in a circle.

This is gorgeous, nice job!

Good things come to he/she who waits...................... beautiful!

Good god, thank you for not having a thread about spinning steel wool in a circle.

This is gorgeous, nice job!

For once, I have to agree with you! On both points!

Very nice, Majeed... almost surreal!

Beautiful. You are two for two, today. :thumbup:

I thought it was going to be sparks flying my self. Nice surprise with another beautiful shot. It has warm and peaceful feel to it. Well done.

Images like that make the wait worth while, spectacular photo.

Be well,

Anthony

I actually thought it might be another steel wool thread...this is so much more tranquil. Yeah, sunsets...sometimes they pan out, sometime they do not...good for you, you waited and it panned out!!!

This looks awesome, though on my iPhone where I'm currently viewing it over a slow data connection it looks very 'banded' in the sky and water, but since nobody else has mentioned it ill assume its just me.

Thanks very much everyone!!!

This looks awesome, though on my iPhone where I'm currently viewing it over a slow data connection it looks very 'banded' in the sky and water, but since nobody else has mentioned it ill assume its just me.

Not sure, maybe check on a different screen. I don't see that.

Well I'm jealous.

Beautiful shot my friend.

Yeah, it was just the slow data connection. Now im on wifi and its fine.

Most reactions

Back