Sw1tchFX TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2006 Messages 7,499 Reaction score 478 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 23, 2010 #1 ....ok..................
den9 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 8, 2007 Messages 572 Reaction score 3 Location Doylestown, PA Apr 25, 2010 #2 :golfclap: /badsalesman
TJ K No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 9, 2008 Messages 2,093 Reaction score 1 Location Sunny South Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 25, 2010 #3 Had no idea. Thank you so much for this info I will surely benefit. And to think all this time I thought it was just to make my lens look bigger and impress friends. Wow i've been missing out.
Had no idea. Thank you so much for this info I will surely benefit. And to think all this time I thought it was just to make my lens look bigger and impress friends. Wow i've been missing out.