Speaking of Adorama...

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Of course its cheap it says Canon on it haha. I need a back pack really bad. Right now im just using my snowboarding bag lol. I have a camera bag buts its not comfortable to carry around all day. Don't you think its dumb that just because its a camera back pack they can charge 150.00 + there is no doubt in my mind it only cost 2.00 to make and if it was a book bag it would only cost 35.00.

lol..i have that bag and it holds all my nikon stuff...i figure no one will steal it if it says canon. (i kid i kid)

great bag...has served me well.
my only beefs are as follows:
the bungie cord on the front is just way too long for me. easily remedied with a pair of scissors.
the metal zipper tabs (the ones you hold) have broken off from the inside mesh pockets. they never even got a lot of use...just pop...gone. so now all i have is the actual zipper itself...little more difficult to open and close, but i'll survive.

my other beef is the MOST important, and please heed my warning so all your precious equipment doesn't come falling out all over the concrete...

the main compartment zipper...it is a MUST for me to keep both zipper tabs ALL the way to the bottom of either side of the bag...i noticed on more than one occasion, the if the zippers are kept somewhere in the middle, the weight of the equipment will part those zippers like the red sea, and your expensive gear will rain down on the floor below. luckily i was able to thwart gravity's efforts, and after the second time decided the only way i would use the bag is if the zippers were in the position i mentioned.

other than that...good buy! :thumbup:

Of course its cheap it says Canon on it haha. I need a back pack really bad. Right now im just using my snowboarding bag lol. I have a camera bag buts its not comfortable to carry around all day. Don't you think its dumb that just because its a camera back pack they can charge 150.00 + there is no doubt in my mind it only cost 2.00 to make and if it was a book bag it would only cost 35.00.
Ha when i first read that i pictured my snowboarding bag like the super long ones that i keep my bored in and gear but then i realized you probably ment like a backpack lol.

I have the same bag, I use it to carry a camera into work with me. It's a great backpack/bag and I am amazed how much stuff I can cram in there.

Good choice.

the main compartment zipper...it is a MUST for me to keep both zipper tabs ALL the way to the bottom of either side of the bag...i noticed on more than one occasion, the if the zippers are kept somewhere in the middle, the weight of the equipment will part those zippers like the red sea, and your expensive gear will rain down on the floor below. luckily i was able to thwart gravity's efforts, and after the second time decided the only way i would use the bag is if the zippers were in the position i mentioned.

other than that...good buy! :thumbup:

lol I read that on one of the reviews. Luckily I always do that anyway (a habit I got used to years ago), so no worries. And yeah, I'm thrilled with the space I suddenly have, and for such a nice price.

I have that bag too (though I don't use it anymore). I use a shoulder bag now, but I still do like the backpack...

I have that bag too (though I don't use it anymore). I use a shoulder bag now, but I still do like the backpack...

I had been looking at the shoulder bags (and the swing ones) but they cost more than I want to spend on a bag right now, and this one fits my camera, equiptment and price range ;)

AverageJoe said:
I'd send it back and get a Crumpler

... Ya kind of missed the point there, slick.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back