K kyoungxlee TPF Noob! Joined May 5, 2008 Messages 35 Reaction score 0 Location CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 11, 2008 #1
E EricBrian TPF Noob! Joined Feb 17, 2008 Messages 503 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 11, 2008 #2 Very cool. I like what appeared at first to be very green eyes... but then realized that those aren't the eyes! Nice shot.
Very cool. I like what appeared at first to be very green eyes... but then realized that those aren't the eyes! Nice shot.
K kyoungxlee TPF Noob! Joined May 5, 2008 Messages 35 Reaction score 0 Location CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 12, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thanks. bump
Slaphead TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2008 Messages 399 Reaction score 2 Location Zürich, Switzerland Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 12, 2008 #4 Ha ha, I'm generally terrified of spiders (being 6'2" that's a bit pathetic) but that's the cutest spider I've ever seen. Nice shot, good DOF, but I would have liked to have seen a closer crop.
Ha ha, I'm generally terrified of spiders (being 6'2" that's a bit pathetic) but that's the cutest spider I've ever seen. Nice shot, good DOF, but I would have liked to have seen a closer crop.