What's new

Spider up close n personal. You know you love spiders.

Ernicus

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
2,689
Reaction score
337
Location
Old Town, ME
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:-)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ernicus/7902806654/in/photostream

7902806654_dfab7de477_c.jpg
 
Ernicus.. up close and personal means you can see the eyes, and smell poison bug breath! lol!

Nice shot! Wish you had gotten the top side, though... harder to ID from the bottom!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #5
well, he was up against the house...so I could not get that angle. lol. It was getting dark too....but I am going to try to get some spideys here soon. Just got this guy on the way in the house.

I don't have good enough glass yet to get the eyes and breath though....all in due time.
 
:D. I have a huge spider that's been hanging out around my house I might have to give it a try.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #7
Do it, they are cool.

We don't have many cool ones here in Maine, back when I was in Texas...we had all kinds of awesome ones.
 
Dam it disappeared on me. But this is the same one that has been hanging around its huge now. Didn't have a dslr then,this was taken with an iphone
$IMG_0627.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom