What's new

Spider

Quickmagic

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 21, 2005
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Location
Yorkshire, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,

Its been a while since I have posted anything, I was out side the other day and I noticed the spider below, I didn't have my camera on me, so I used my mobile phone (KU990 lg veiwty), please tell me what you think to them.

Thanks

spid2.jpg


spid.jpg


spid3.jpg
 
Last edited:
I think the physical size is fine, they take up only about 1/4 or so on my screen. It would be nicer if the spider filled more of the frame, however. That would make a better shot.
 
I think the physical size is fine, they take up only about 1/4 or so on my screen. It would be nicer if the spider filled more of the frame, however. That would make a better shot.

Yeah I managed to resize them, if I am honest I haven't edited them or anything, just uploaded as taken, thanks for the comment. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom