Spider

tevo

Recovering TPF Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My friend let me use (read: play with) his macro lens, so I tried my hand at some proper macro photography. C&C would be greatly appreciated!

Day 148: July 7, 2013 by theofficialtevo, on Flickr

Last edited:
bump for C&C

not bad, bruthah! You pretty much nailed focus and DOF... even got some nice web!

not bad, bruthah! You pretty much nailed focus and DOF... even got some nice web!

Just the person I was hoping for! Thanks charlie :sexywink: Any tips for future macro? One of these days I'm going to own a macro lens... I'm thinking the 105 micro..

Just the person I was hoping for! Thanks charlie :sexywink: Any tips for future macro? One of these days I'm going to own a macro lens... I'm thinking the 105 micro..

The 105 is really nice! Love mine! Lighting... you did well here, but sometimes that light is just not available. Make your own.. diffused flash!

The 105 is really nice! Love mine! Lighting... you did well here, but sometimes that light is just not available. Make your own.. diffused flash!

Yeah I used a flash / umbrella camera right for this one. Is a ring flash worth it?

Yeah I used a flash / umbrella camera right for this one. Is a ring flash worth it?

cool... Ringlights are nice.. but I hate them for anything other than macro. Circular highlights.. uggh! I actually prefer the R1C1 units (with the SU-800)... work great.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back