SpiderGirl

delizo23

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p296976572-4.jpg

Wow....this photo is incredible. The lighting and post processing is breathtaking....amazing.

Love, love, love your watermark setup by the way.

Wow....this photo is incredible. The lighting and post processing is breathtaking....amazing.

Love, love, love your watermark setup by the way.

THANK YOU!

I like what you're doing here...but I'm not sold on the lighting pattern/direction you have on the model. It doesn't fit with the ambient/sun light, (which in itself is OK), but it's just seems too much in this case. The light on the model is high and right in front of her, almost mimicking sunlight (but we know that the sun is behind her). Plus, it's so high, we don't get any light in her eyes.
I think this lighting pattern could still work, if it wasn't so high contrast...maybe if it had some fill etc.

I wonder if it would have worked better with side lighting...maybe dramatic side lighting from both sides.

...I wonder if it would have worked better with side lighting...maybe dramatic side lighting from both sides.

Agreed... I'm also looking at the structure and thinking that maybe a single strobe with snoot or barn doors in the trough underneat aimed up, toward her might have made for an interesting capture.

nice!
very uma thurman...(meant to be a compliment ;) )

That is a good photo. It would be cool if we could have seen her eyes better but I like it non the less

Most reactions

Back