snaremop

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
bigelectricbill.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
812993402_366a0fc0f5.jpg

Took this last night...what do you think? C&C please.;)

You won't be making the big bucks with this on a stock photography website. :lol: However, I like it.

It's something I've never thought of before (though I don't take much in the house unless it's macro) and shows the interesting path a coin takes in its spin.

812993402_366a0fc0f5.jpg

Took this last night...what do you think? C&C please.;)

Wow, looks cool, though I have to agree with the previous poster... not going to make it in stock photo agencies. Perhaps if it was a closer shot and if the coin was facing the camera.

Was the flash at the beginning of the exposure window at at the end for this shot?

Pretty
gallery_456.jpg
cool!

Btw, a spinning dradle(sp?) or perhaps some spinning dice, close up, would be great!

Really cool shot! As others have said, I wouldn't have thought to have done that. Did you have someone else spin the coin or did you get it started and quickly press the shutter?

Really cool shot! As others have said, I wouldn't have thought to have done that. Did you have someone else spin the coin or did you get it started and quickly press the shutter?

Thanks - I spun the coin and then quickly chased it with my camera to get the shot.

Nice effect there! The only thing for me is it could have done with a less distracting background, and as someone has already said perhaps have the coin's face facing the camera rather than the side but great effort! :D

I agree with DwainDibley.. I think the background is somewhat distracting. I love the coin though. The colors are great and the rim is nice a sharp.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back