ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 24, 2013 #1
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 24, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Cool!
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 24, 2013 #3 tirediron said: Cool! Click to expand... +1! Love the lines, I totally have to find me one of these staircases!
tirediron said: Cool! Click to expand... +1! Love the lines, I totally have to find me one of these staircases!
runnah Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 14,632 Reaction score 7,563 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 24, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Looks like the stairs on an oil holding tank. Near a port I bet.
ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 24, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Next to a shipbuilding yard, down the way from the papermill, right on the bay. Google: 30.143567,-85.628337
Next to a shipbuilding yard, down the way from the papermill, right on the bay. Google: 30.143567,-85.628337
Rick50 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 7, 2013 Messages 3,188 Reaction score 1,110 Location San Diego, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 24, 2013 #6 Nice, have you tried B+W with added contrast?
ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 25, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 This is one of several I shot. I'm still post processing...fun when there's some sun. Crappy, though, as it is now cold...arrrggghhhh. Thanks all for your input. I did try B&W but it isn't as visually exciting as the sublety of the yellows.
This is one of several I shot. I'm still post processing...fun when there's some sun. Crappy, though, as it is now cold...arrrggghhhh. Thanks all for your input. I did try B&W but it isn't as visually exciting as the sublety of the yellows.
RobN185 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 12, 2011 Messages 617 Reaction score 293 Location France Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 25, 2013 #8 As you probably already know, I really do like this one! :thumbup:
ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 25, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 I saw that, RobN. Thanks!
spacefuzz No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 18, 2011 Messages 1,832 Reaction score 318 Location Southern California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 25, 2013 #10 very cool!