What's new

splash C&C welcomed.

First one is excellent; seeing all these i wanted to experiment on splash; but feel very lazy too:er:

Regards and happy New year :D
 
I like the first one, it has a refreshing quality to it. Would have liked to see just a little bit more of the glass outline though, or is that just me?
 
I like the first one, it has a refreshing quality to it. Would have liked to see just a little bit more of the glass outline though, or is that just me?
its not you. the glass had a lot of imperfections that seemed to distract from what i was trying to achieve so i burned a lot of the glass out.
 
You need more control over the light you're using. What source of light did you use for this? The kiwi is a bit overexposed, and the glass is a bit dis-aligned.
 
Wow i may have to give the first one a try later, what shutter speed is that at?
 
I like both.For #2 what did you use to get those colors?
 
I like both.For #2 what did you use to get those colors?
I basically pinned up a black tee shirt, shined a light through the glass and used colored paper to reflect the light back at the glass. I dropped milk into the water which picked up the color a bit but not enough. I just increased the saturation in post.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom