Amphoteric TPF Noob! Joined Oct 11, 2007 Messages 44 Reaction score 0 Location Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 26, 2007 #1 Hello all, I am totally stealing this idea from Twig (errr...tributing it. either way...). Here is my version of a splashed apple. I attempted to remove all background noise. Not sure if it looks better without it or just empty. Please C&C
Hello all, I am totally stealing this idea from Twig (errr...tributing it. either way...). Here is my version of a splashed apple. I attempted to remove all background noise. Not sure if it looks better without it or just empty. Please C&C
R RKW3 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 30, 2007 Messages 1,716 Reaction score 0 Location So Cal Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 26, 2007 #2 I like it. :thumbup:
Twig TPF Noob! Joined Jun 9, 2007 Messages 301 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 26, 2007 #3 Stealing from a 15-year-old. For shame. I like it too. I think the black background looks way better.
Stealing from a 15-year-old. For shame. I like it too. I think the black background looks way better.