splash

spako

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
spako.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
first time I used my new flash to shoot some (not so) still life...
hope you like it!

zitroun2klspak.jpg

I might like a little more light on the fruit to make it a little brighter, or a little bump in saturation might do the trick.

Overall, very nice - I like it! Although it makes me feel a little cold - I have a motorcycle ride back home from work and I have to try to find a way to stay warm. :)

im amazed that there's no water off the lemon!

brighten the fruit though. its a great shot!

thank you .. actually there's water all around the lemon.. it's a shot of a "drowning" lemon :)
i'll try t o brighten the lemon then :)

The liquid looks great but steals the show from the lemon. I agree if the lemon was brighter, it would contrast better with the liquid. I'm also tripped out by the way there seems to be no overflow.

The liquid looks great but steals the show from the lemon. I agree if the lemon was brighter, it would contrast better with the liquid. I'm also tripped out by the way there seems to be no overflow.

This was freaking me out to then I realized its in a glass (or something) and it just got plunged in the water

this is beautiful, and honestly i love the dull color of the fruit, it makes the water stand out more. i didnt know how you did it until i read the post above me. nice job!!!

Thank you :) well I guess I didn't use my words right to describe ow I did it :) sorry about that... until I posted the picture here I didn't even see that one coul misinterpret the way it was shot.. funny :)

Most reactions

Back