What's new

Splashes of water photos

clockwurk

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Can anyone guide me to tutorial on how to go about shooting splashes of water in the air? I would like to take a picture of water frozen in mid air on a white back ground, the "splashier" the better...

I have some ideas on how I can do this... but all of them is pretty dependent on luck so I was hoping there's a set up I can look at and avoid newbie mistakes off teh bat.

I've seen tutorials on water drops hitting a waters surface, but this is not what I am looking for. Here's a pic to get an idea what I want.

I currently have 2 sb-800 and 1 sb-600.

Thank you in advance.

istockphoto_12574231-water-splash.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom