What's new

Splinter

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
2,111
Reaction score
82
Location
Greenville, SC
Took this at work yesterday... sometimes you just gotta do things the old fashioned way

dsc0049cropjr4.jpg
 
I like this shot a lot. The little details (worn hands, the dirt under the nails) really make it special.
 
Ooooch? I hate those things. The feeling of them sliding out is kinda weird as well. Nice picture though :)
 
thanks guys... heres a black on white one...

What one do you like better?

dsc0051xa5.jpg
 
INFECTION!!!!!

Did you sterilize that knife???

hahah jk... I had to. Thats an awesome picture...
 
Colour ... it seems to show so much more detail. And since you only mildly lift that splinter for the photo there is no blood to worry about (worry about the squeamish viewers, that is ;)). So it may well stay in colour ;)!
 
Awesome shot. but i think it would look best somewhere between the first shot and this one.
 
so far, I like the original the best, the one in color :]
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom