I ian5940 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 13, 2007 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Mar 7, 2008 #16 How'd you work the camera and get the splinter out? That's the real beauty of this shot.
Mesoam TPF Noob! Joined Sep 10, 2007 Messages 1,120 Reaction score 4 Location CT Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 7, 2008 #17 color, shows more of the rough/worn feeling
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Mar 7, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #18 ian5940 said: How'd you work the camera and get the splinter out? That's the real beauty of this shot. Click to expand... Haha wasn't my hand... I let me buddy take the pain... I took the picture instead Thanks... I'd frame it but that would just be nasty looking on my wall haha Mesoam said: color, shows more of the rough/worn feeling Click to expand... I agree, I think thats why most people like it better
ian5940 said: How'd you work the camera and get the splinter out? That's the real beauty of this shot. Click to expand... Haha wasn't my hand... I let me buddy take the pain... I took the picture instead Thanks... I'd frame it but that would just be nasty looking on my wall haha Mesoam said: color, shows more of the rough/worn feeling Click to expand... I agree, I think thats why most people like it better
P Parkerman TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2008 Messages 982 Reaction score 2 Location North Alabama Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 7, 2008 #19
Lacey Anne TPF Noob! Joined Mar 6, 2008 Messages 709 Reaction score 0 Location WA state Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 7, 2008 #20 I love this shot! Really thinking outside the box with it. Your third version is your best, IMO.
cpelsy2k1 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 9, 2005 Messages 289 Reaction score 0 Location Rochester, NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 7, 2008 #21 I think the first is your best, the black and white takes away from the "real" feeling of the shot. The detail is fantastic, really great shot!
I think the first is your best, the black and white takes away from the "real" feeling of the shot. The detail is fantastic, really great shot!
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Mar 8, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #22 Parkerman said: Click to expand... Cool stuff, what did you do to it?
K KevinDks TPF Noob! Joined Jul 9, 2007 Messages 158 Reaction score 0 Location Burley, Hampshire Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 8, 2008 #23 I much prefer the one on post 11. It has a kind of Steve McCurry, 'chrome look.
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Mar 8, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #24 KevinDks said: I much prefer the one on post 11. It has a kind of Steve McCurry, 'chrome look. Click to expand... thanks, yea i spent awhile on that one
KevinDks said: I much prefer the one on post 11. It has a kind of Steve McCurry, 'chrome look. Click to expand... thanks, yea i spent awhile on that one