What's new

Sploosh-splash inside

minicoop1985

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 3, 2013
Messages
5,520
Reaction score
1,866
Location
Appleton, WI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Gone for a swim by longm1985, on Flickr

How's this? I wanted the shadows in there. Getting rid of them seemed to make it less interesting, but I'm interested in your thoughts on the subject, folks.
 
Do you mean at the water line or on the top left.
 
Specifically, upper left.
 
I'd probably remove the shadow if I could, I'd want to compare them anyhow
 
I deleted everything I didn't use, because I'm dumb. Anyway, I took some from a slightly better angle last night. I'll post one when I get a chance. Turned the tank around too so the drops on the back would bokeh out.
 
I seem to understand image quality pretty well. It's the finer details that are a little harder for me to grasp. Things like lighting. I can take stupid sharp images in focus all day, but that isn't what makes a photo.. good. It just makes it sharp. I do, however, get lucky once in a while. Cars are my forte, but I want to learn to do just about anything I can learn to do because I'm inquisitive. Thanks for the feedback, btw. I do appreciate it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom