What's new

Spongeboat at Tarpon Springs, Florida

KenL

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 1, 2009
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I spent a couple of weeks with friends and family in Fort Lauderdale and on the way stopped to see an old friend in New Port Richey. We had lunch in Tarpon Springs and I snapped this one.

Tarpon Springs was a Greek fishing village but is now mostly a tourist spot, although some commercial fishing is still there.


4488176950_9385d136de_o.jpg
 
very nice. I like the way the pier is lined up and narrows. Really makes you focus on the "tarpon springs".
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom