What's new

Spoon Flower

Never thought spoons can be this interesting.. :)
 
I like the idea, but the objects in the reflection of the spoon are distracting me.

In my opinion..they add to the appeal of the photograph..but I can be wrong..:)
 
I like your second image better, the colors of the first one did not do much for me and the focus is not sharp.
I can see your flower pattern in this one, but I would align the top and bottom spoons..
put your image upside down and crop the bottom, to pretend the lower spoon is the stem.
You are very creative.
 
In your first photo, the reflection in the spoons is distracting, The focus is also not too sharp.
Your second photo is much better, That's a nice shining effect in the spoons.
 
I like first, composition wise; but the reflection could have been made of some thing different :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom