Sports Order Form Template

sarisotta_21

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I need a sports order form that I could use fast! Does anyone have one that I could use?

Yes because I know exactly what you need when you say "sports order form." I mean there are standard-ish forms out there but I have no clue who you are, what you do, the type of pricing you want to offer, your overhead, in fact I know nothing!

The fact that you are posting in the beginner's section, the fact you apparently have some kind of work coming your way, I'd suggest asking better questions. Provide us with some serious details so that we can help you out for real.

Giving you something Google can find you is not only a waste of my time, but it won't help you the next time either.

wow no I'm not going pro my son's tball coach just asked me to do it for them, just nevermind, I didn't need anything with pricing on it or anything just something that I could get in a fast hurry, YES I used GOOGLE I always use google but can't find what I'm looking for so I FIGURED someone on here would have one I could use and edit to my pricing and info. that's all! You guys really eat people apart on here, I just asked a simple question had NO IDEA it was so complicated for someone to understand sports order form!!!!!!! On the other stuff I just wanted to know what everyone else was using and how others worked there business, Yes I'm still learning this is the BEGINNERS place RIGHT? Everyone thinks we should know all the information, why even ask a question on here all you do is get ripped apart!!! I said nothing about a wedding I'm not even into that! It's a T-ball team NOT a wedding NOT that hard! This is not a place to get anymore it's more like cutting people down just for trying to learn about photography, since you know so much why don't you just jog over to the PRO place??

I think the state of Oklahoma would like to talk to you if you are charging money and not a tax paying business. Tell your son's Tball coach that they need to hire a photography company that does youth sports and enjoy your son's game. I'm sure the other parents would appreciate paying for professional quality and not paying you to learn how to use your flash.

Better make sure you have insurance too.. things do go wrong! :)

I think the state of Oklahoma would like to talk to you if you are charging money and not a tax paying business. Tell your son's Tball coach that they need to hire a photography company that does youth sports and enjoy your son's game. I'm sure the other parents would appreciate paying for professional quality and not paying you to learn how to use your flash.

I already have license and pay taxes I did all that along time ago, thank you!!

Make up your mind. Are you in business or not? I'm confused.

Taxes like:

Unemployment taxes

Use taxes

Sales taxes

Quarterly estimated income taxes.

Make up your mind. Are you in business or not? I'm confused.

Never said I wasn't in business, I said I wasn't PRO, theres a difference I'm still learning so I don't consider myself a PRO!

Taxes like:

Unemployment taxes

Use taxes

Sales taxes

Quarterly estimated income taxes.

I know allll about running a business and what forms and taxes I need, my husband and I own our own business besides my photography, so I know all about what I need for that!

All I asked was if someone had a sports order form I could go off of and now everyone's telling me about taxes and tons of other stuff that I DID NOT even ask about! OH MY GOSH!!! Thank GOD I already found out a way to get it done WITHOUT ANY HELP FROM YOU PEOPLE! I do not need help with taxes or license or anything of that matter I DID NOT ask for any of that, I probably know more about legal stuff than you guys do so thanks but no thanks, all I needed was a SPORTS ORDER FORM! NOT TAXES OR LICENSE! I'm LEARNING not an idiot!!!

You should not be charging for photography if you are just learning. We pay a lot for, and do a lot of research on pricelists, contracts, etc... and you want us to give these away for free to someone who is not a professional photographer. Not going to happen.

Some of us actually learned to shoot.. before we started charging! The client should not have to pay for your mistakes, and your learning curve! I am sure you probably shoot a lot of shots... just to get a couple that are really worth keeping. But wouldn't it be nice to be able to do those good shots.. repeatedly and on purpose, consistently?

I agree with that CCericola said... you should not be charging! I know there are a million idiot MWAC's out there doing it... but why don't you try to be Better than they are?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back