Sports with a mirrorless and old lens

beagle100

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
shooting college lacrosse with a mirrorless and a "non-native" old lens. I knew it was not optimal but it performed pretty good, - not quite as good as a DSLR but close

from a game last weekend

Untitled by c w, on Flickr

33012221410_8b8199e916_b.jpg

32594743844_bf048f9a90_b.jpg

33395306375_dc7ebd17cc_b.jpg

33022478780_18a736430a_b.jpg

Looks good to me :headbang:

First of all ... well done! What camera, what lens and what focusing mode?

Secondly, but equally compelling as your photography ... is the name of the team ... "Messiah", The Captains were playing the Messiahs. Is that their nickname ... school name, town name? That is as interesting a nickname as it is great. Sorta hard to bet against the Messiah.

You know the more manual focus sports you shoot, the greater your manual focusing skill level and the more keepers you'll have.

First of all ... well done! What camera, what lens and what focusing mode?
Secondly, but equally compelling as your photography ... is the name of the team ... "Messiah", The Captains were playing the Messiahs. Is that their nickname ... school name, town name? That is as interesting a nickname as it is great. Sorta hard to bet against the Messiah.

You know the more manual focus sports you shoot, the greater your manual focusing skill level and the more keepers you'll have.

Canon M5 and original Canon 100-400
( it's all "AF" auto focus - EXIF has the details, click the link on the bottom of the photo )

And yes, the teams are actually named "Messiah" and "Captains" !!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back