Spot in all my pictures

nal13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
There is this black spot in all my pictures I take on the bottom right hand side. What would this be and how would I get it taken care of? I tried cleaning the lens already. Here are some samples

DSC_0230.JPG

DSC_0013.JPG

DSC_0016.JPG

It's probably on the sensor. Do you have a camera store nearby? if you're not comfortable cleaning it yourself then I recommend taking it to a camera store. Most places do it for free or for very cheap.

Ok, thanks. I would do like to do it myself. Do you know of any good tutorials on this by chance?

Ok, got it.

Now you can admire this awesome wallpaper without the spot.

DSC_0029.JPG

Now that my eye is not drawn to the spot, I see the line in the wallpaper. ;):mrgreen:

Last week I did a similar excercise, looking for dust on my sensor. It seemed like my rocket blower was just moving it around a little. I cleaned, take a shot, load it up and find it somewhere new every time. At least six times. I got mad, took a break and smoked a cigarette. While doing so, I was just kind of spinning around in my office chair, looking at anything but my camera or computer screen and I saw it. A small imperfection in my wall that when shot out of focus looked just like dust on a sensor. I'm going back to using the sky again. :lol:

Last week I did a similar excercise, looking for dust on my sensor. It seemed like my rocket blower was just moving it around a little. I cleaned, take a shot, load it up and find it somewhere new every time. At least six times. I got mad, took a break and smoked a cigarette. While doing so, I was just kind of spinning around in my office chair, looking at anything but my camera or computer screen and I saw it. A small imperfection in my wall that when shot out of focus looked just like dust on a sensor. I'm going back to using the sky again. :lol:

:lol:

That's hilarious!

or is the camera not level

Most reactions

Back