Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 12,983 Reaction score 5,003 Location Cleveland, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 19, 2014 #1
baturn TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 7,218 Reaction score 3,078 Location Vancouver Island Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 20, 2014 #2 Cool!
Designer Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2012 Messages 18,505 Reaction score 4,853 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 20, 2014 #3 LOL! Title FTW!
Warhorse Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 2,733 Reaction score 897 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 20, 2014 #4 I saw what you did here! :thumbup:
EIngerson Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 20, 2011 Messages 3,544 Reaction score 1,651 Location San Diego, California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 20, 2014 #5 Nice.
Braineack Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 17, 2013 Messages 13,214 Reaction score 5,614 Location NoVA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 20, 2014 #6 :thumbup:
Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 12,983 Reaction score 5,003 Location Cleveland, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 23, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thanks! I thought of the title the instant I saw the "scene". After looking at this several times now, I think I want to crop tighter and lose the downspout?
Thanks! I thought of the title the instant I saw the "scene". After looking at this several times now, I think I want to crop tighter and lose the downspout?
EIngerson Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 20, 2011 Messages 3,544 Reaction score 1,651 Location San Diego, California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 23, 2014 #8 Might work better, but the downspout really doesn't draw the eye at all.
oldhippy Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 16, 2012 Messages 4,835 Reaction score 6,557 Location kentucky hills Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 23, 2014 #9 Crop yes, if possible lighten the center. Great capture. Ed