What's new

Spotmatic F vs Canon FTB ql

copernicus666

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 24, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone,

I'm a digital camera user for day and astrophotography, but really want to get into using film like I did as a kid with my dad.

Not afraid of manual mode as I rarely even use aperture or shutter priority on my digital at the moment

All I ask (for convenience) is a reasonable light meter built in.

I've come down to 2 options.

Pentax Spotmatic F

Or

Canon Ftb ql

Btw just to clarify I want a fully mechanical SLR.

Anyone have a suggestion or idea if one is better than the other. From my research both seem good, but is there things that people know though experience that would favour one over the other?

Much appreciate any help!

Thanks again

John













​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom