What's new

Spots?

crawdaddio

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2005
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
15
Location
Central IL
What caused the three spots to the right of the moon?


city.jpg
 
Yous guys are stalking me.................
I should be at the pub.............:hug::
 
After posting that I'd be watching for the spooks stalking you! They know where you live! :lol:
 
PlasticSpanner said:
After posting that I be watching for the spooks stalking you! They know where you live! :lol:

?
tighten up sammy! :lmao:
 
i would say light refractions fron the pyramid roof structure, but with all the light sources, they could be from anywhere. sorry, best i can do.
 
Awww gotta get serious now!:grumpy:

They may be from some lense flare/reflections because you have a bright sausage shape below & to the left of the moon that resembles the street light. The three spots could be reflections in the lens from the three vertical lights on the corner of the building to the lower right?
 
Honestly to me it looks like Orion's Belt......(the constelation)
 
Oh It's not Orions belt & Orions Belt isn't a constellation!:thumbup:

(That bugs me too! :lol: I should get some sleep!:er: )
 
this poster's gonna think we're mental or probably already does :mrgreen:.

light refractions my friend...a bending of light waves.
 
I think we covered it pretty well though!:D

Good for the reply rate though!:thumbup: Usually it's just below 10% of the views:lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom