What's new

Spots?

the street light in the low centre of the shot created the lens reflection.. these are always on the opposite inverted side of the shot.

here is the same thing on a shot I took in the spring

WebsizeCTBest2005-05-17-08-08-52JPEG.jpg



I think there is a formal name for this., but i forget!
 
Thanks for the info guys. I am using just a clear UV protection filter, would this effect be reduced if I didn't use it?
 
Raymond, if that was my photo of a graveyard with a glowing green spot it'd freak me out!:lol:

The more glass you put in front of the lens then the more likely reflections/refraction are going to occur. Make sure your glass is completely clean & smear free. Maybe a lens hood would help too?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom