Juga No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 18, 2013 Messages 1,291 Reaction score 400 Location Charleston, SC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 15, 2013 #1 Take this with a grain of salt because I have had a few rum and cokes but some spring time foliage. Any c&c is welcomed. Attachments $IMG_3286.webp 972.1 KB · Views: 88
Take this with a grain of salt because I have had a few rum and cokes but some spring time foliage. Any c&c is welcomed.
Juga No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 18, 2013 Messages 1,291 Reaction score 400 Location Charleston, SC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 16, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 YES! Another perfect shot! :lmao:
BlackSheep No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 6, 2011 Messages 1,580 Reaction score 230 Location Woodbridge, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 17, 2013 #3 Hahaha! Rum & cokes ftw! Nice shot too.
Juga No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 18, 2013 Messages 1,291 Reaction score 400 Location Charleston, SC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 18, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 BlackSheep said: Hahaha! Rum & cokes ftw! Nice shot too. Click to expand... Thanks and it is my drink of choice (Kracken brand) I like to unleash the kracken every once in a while and that night I wanted to explore the forum
BlackSheep said: Hahaha! Rum & cokes ftw! Nice shot too. Click to expand... Thanks and it is my drink of choice (Kracken brand) I like to unleash the kracken every once in a while and that night I wanted to explore the forum