TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Beautiful!

Beautiful! I love the pink ladies and the blue-eyed grass in particular.

I lived in Texas for 3 years...and now I'm forgetting. When do the bluebells come up?

Great set! I like the Blue Eyed Grass and Pink Ladies shots also. We see Blue Eyed grass up here, but it'll be a good while before it blooms.

Beautiful! I love the pink ladies and the blue-eyed grass in particular.

I lived in Texas for 3 years...and now I'm forgetting. When do the bluebells come up?
Thank you! The Bluebonnets (I'm guessing that is what you are thinking of) have started to bloom. So far though, I've only seen them in the I-35 median strip, which would be a very dangerous shot to attempt. 😁 Planning a drive this next weekend in search of a safer venue for some shots, along with Indian Paintbrush, which are starting to bloom as well.
Great set! I like the Blue Eyed Grass and Pink Ladies shots also. We see Blue Eyed grass up here, but it'll be a good while before it blooms.
Thank you!

Thank you! The Bluebonnets (I'm guessing that is what you are thinking of) have started to bloom. So far though, I've only seen them in the I-35 median strip, which would be a very dangerous shot to attempt. 😁 Planning a drive this next weekend in search of a safer venue for some shots, along with Indian Paintbrush, which are starting to bloom as well.

Thank you!
Oh yeah - I've heard Bluebonnets, too, as well as Bluebells. I may have confused them if it's 2 different flowers. I was along I-45 when I lived there, and it always seemed kind of treacherous. :lol: I'm sure 35 is the same way!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back