What's new

Spring Park...In summer.

OB-LL426

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 2, 2008
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's three HDR's, but two of the same, kinda. One I used Detail Enchancer, one I used Tone Compressor. Your opinions?
022-2_-3_.jpg



032_3_4.jpg

That one I like because it has better colors and contrast.
033_4_2.jpg

That one, not as much. But the blue sky between the tree's is pretty.

And this is all just practice, I'm pretty new at HDR.
 
Th 3rd seems to hvaing a little ghosting....anyway great shots.
 
The first image is nicely done, though I might consider cropping just a bit of the LH side to eliminate that tall tree. As for the other two, I'm afraid that neither of them really work for me; both have some degree of the cartoon-like 'glow' that is present in so many HDRs. The first one is definitley nicer than th second overall. My feeling about HDR is that the most difficult aspect of it to master is when to use it and when to realize that a particular image just isn't going to work, no way, no how.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom