Spring Photo Shoot

sebarrier3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I don't have a ton of experience with portraits but I really enjoy doing them.. My goal was to try to bring out the natural beauty of these girls who are great friends of mine from our college days..and try to capture them having fun. Let me know what ya think!

gatlinburg027.jpg

gatlinburg014.jpg

gatlinburg013.jpg

i like these
they looks like a lot of fun
you succeeded in capturing that feeling :)
yes, a couple are a tad over exposed but overall, very nice

I like them! I have to ask (being a newb) how do you make the pictures look so vibrant? Is it post editing and tweaking the saturation, setting on camera?

I've seen tons of pics where blues, reds, greens, etc just really pop, and when I try adjusting the saturation in post, they come out too orange or just icky.

looks great! thanks!

i dig it.
kinda lomo looking.
well done.

I like them! I have to ask (being a newb) how do you make the pictures look so vibrant? Is it post editing and tweaking the saturation, setting on camera?

I've seen tons of pics where blues, reds, greens, etc just really pop, and when I try adjusting the saturation in post, they come out too orange or just icky.

looks great! thanks!

Yes, all of the "vibrance" comes in the post editing... I use photoshop and lightroom depending on what look I'm going for.. and for whatever reason, I LOVE the overexposed look although I know some do not. I guess it's a young, edgy trend. Thanks for the comments!!

Yes, all of the "vibrance" comes in the post editing... I use photoshop and lightroom depending on what look I'm going for.. and for whatever reason, I LOVE the overexposed look although I know some do not. I guess it's a young, edgy trend. Thanks for the comments!!

They do have the over-exposed look, but I can dig em.

The over-exposed works, I like them. #1 being my fav.

first shot is also my favorite, it feels comfortable

Most reactions

Back