What's new

Spring Photography Workshop

WVPhotoGuy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
191
Reaction score
0
Location
West Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
About two months ago I attended a Photography Workshop at a local State Park. The Park has an old Heritage Farm and two cascading Waterfalls. While everyone else was photographing the beautiful scenery, I decided to photograph the ones behind the cameras. Tell me what you think!





1.

DSC_0037.jpg


2.

DSC_0138.jpg


3.

DSC_0126.jpg


4.

DSC_0134.jpg


5.

DSC_0086.jpg


6.

DSC_0071.jpg


7.

DSC_0068.jpg


8.

DSC_0067.jpg
 
Thanks for sharing these. I like how everyone looks like they were helping others (like this forum :) ) Anyways, how was the workshop? Did you learn anything?
 
The one guy with the knee pads on looks like he's pretty serious. Sounds like fun.
 
The Workshop was Great! You really learned lot from other people and the way they shoot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom