What's new

Spring shots in Italy

ArtphotoasiA

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
245
Reaction score
35
Location
italy
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are the shots I have done during a short trip in Pavia last spring, a really medieval and interesting city 2 hours from my hometown in Italy.

Comments are always welcomed... this is the first part a second one will follow...

1
_MG_3147 copy.jpg


2
_MG_3159 copy.jpg


3
_MG_3195 copy.jpg


4
_MG_3197 copy.jpg


5
_MG_3200 copy.jpg


Refer here for more photos and the complete job:
Photos of Pavia
 
Last edited:
I think, 5 is my favourite with all its lines in all directions, and its vanishing point as major element to the composition.

The ground fog in 2 is very interesting to look at, too. I like that one quite a bit, too.
 
Thank you for the comments guys, I love #1 and #5

The structure was inside a famous church in Pavia called ''Certosa di Pavia'' where priests and monks used to live without speaking each other.

By the way here is the second part

Spring (part2)


Regards
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom