Spring Sunset

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took another trip down to the beach. The wind was freezing so I didn't stay to long. Hopefully summer will arrive soon!

presummer.jpg

so beautiful

Geoff, you've got your landscape shots dialed in perfectly....whatever your doing, keep doing it! :)

Great colors and I love the look of the water, you chose a great shutter speed.

Great colors and I love the look of the water, you chose a great shutter speed.

Thanks very much.

It's interesting that some people don't like the "smooth" water look. They think water "should look like water".

Each to their own :)

The water in this one retains some nice texture, not like the totally smooth 30+ second look that some people (me) overuse...must have been 10 seconds or less, I'm guessing.

The water in this one retains some nice texture, not like the totally smooth 30+ second look that some people (me) overuse...must have been 10 seconds or less, I'm guessing.

4 seconds at f5.6 using Panasonic G9 which is micro 4/3.

Good shootin', mate! I love it when the water looks that color, makes you want to just jump in. Sort of sadly, our summer is just ending but when the temps drop I can spend the whole day outside without feeling like slow cooked beef jerky. Btw, I received my Vegemite the other day in the mail, I'm trying some tonight for a late night snack. :tongue:

Good shootin', mate! I love it when the water looks that color, makes you want to just jump in. Sort of sadly, our summer is just ending but when the temps drop I can spend the whole day outside without feeling like slow cooked beef jerky. Btw, I received my Vegemite the other day in the mail, I'm trying some tonight for a late night snack. :tongue:

Thanks very much Kirk. When the northerly winds blow our summer can be like a blast furnace.

Just remember Vegemite is not like peanut butter lol. Just a small amount.

I agree with Zulu concerning his water comments. You did great. It isn't milky white or completely fake looking. Beautiful and vibrant colors. Congrats!

I agree with Zulu concerning his water comments. You did great. It isn't milky white or completely fake looking. Beautiful and vibrant colors. Congrats!
Thanks very much.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back