What's new

Spring

thats is the quintessential perfect shot that I want of my future kids in the spring.

alright, enough of this winter stuff, time for color, t-shirts and non-pasty white boy skin.
 
great capture, looks like one canon should use on their future 300d boxes :D :thumbup: rep for this ;)
 
That really is a great shot, I particularly like what you've done with the DOF there. Brilliant :thumbup:.
 
Wow, I this shot is amazing! I love everything about it, its cool how they are somewhat semetrical, makes sense cuz they're twins. Welcome to TPF, can't wait to see some more great shots!

-Joe
 
It is a wonderful photo, by many reasons. the light, the approach, the color, I like everything what shows this photography. Greetings from Spain.

Es una foto maravillosa, por muchos motivos. la luz, el enfoque, el color, me gusta todo lo que muestra esta fotografía. Saludos desde España.
 
stock photographer's dream shot:D Beautifully executed technically and compositionally. :thumbsup:
Welcome to TPF.
 
Stunning photograph! The colours, the composition, the dof. Wonderful! :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum :)
 
Amazing, it's a picture I'd see in someone's house framed on the wall.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom