What's new

Springtime....

JenLavazza

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 10, 2009
Messages
379
Reaction score
0
Location
Small town USA!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Jut started to edit photos from today's session and thought I'd share this one....she was SO precious!


4467947996_9da0059405.jpg
 
I really like it. But would help if it was centred. Crop another 1/2 Cm from the right
 
I know I realized that after I uploaded it!! I did go back and crop my copy though! Thanks!
 
Nice.
I want to tilt my head to the left though. lol.
Got any angle shots?
Ive taken an seen baby shots before, but that ones just not my cup o tea.
 
Really?!? I don't know why, but I just LOVE this!! Hope the mama loves it as much as I do!
 
Of course you love it. You took it. Of course the mom will love it. It's her precious little one.

Seriously though...such dynamic lines as a backdrop to a sleeping baby?
Nothing says peaceful sleep like strong diagonals. :sexywink::thumbup:

I think the baby looks like it is floating as well.
Maybe position him in the lower portion of the basket, to appear "cradled" in this perspective?
 
Last edited:
The first one kinda makes my head hurt. I don't like the birds eye view. It kinda makes it hard for me to focus on the baby.

The second shot, however-- much better.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom