What's new

Sprinkles

ranmyaku

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
205
Reaction score
0
Location
Honolulu
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My newest piece which I shot this past weekend.

DSC_3179-Edit_edited-6-1.jpg
 
i like it, especially the eyelashes, where do you get the decoration?
 
I made them myself. Kind of took a while, and was tedious but I think they turned out well.
 
This is an awesome shot. How on earth did you get the sprinkles to stay on the eyelashes?
 
I like it, very creative, the lashes are perfect, however I have one comment which may be out of whack because I do realize this is an artsy / fashion type shot.....but I find it strange that someone could hold an item that tempting, that close to their face , yet seem totally unaware of it's presence.... could be just me though.
Well Done.

Cheers,
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom