What's new

Spudgunr's non-C&C thread

spudgunr

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 22, 2009
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Location
NW Indiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I wanted to post some pictures I had that I've just been snapping to capture the moment, not stuff I had taken a picture of for it to be good quality. I will put a C&C thread up too on here when I'm done with this one.

"Oh, shiny!"
DSC_0040.jpg



"I don't see the big deal about getting some tail"
DSC_0050.jpg


My dog is the white one, I love the hilarious look on her face. I'll probably crop it and print off that portion.
DSC_0059.jpg


My son while he was watching Elmo and laying by the dog.
DSC_0204.jpg


"This meal isn't very filling"
DSC_0218.jpg


"This? A fire? Really?"
DSC_0221.jpg


"Sorry Daddy, I can't look right now, I'm watching Elmo"
DSC_0251.jpg


"You caught me!" (taken while my wife was waiting for me to finish snapping some pics that will be on my other thread and had to take the son back to the car)
DSC_0310.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom