Square lenshood for fuji 10-24mm

Dave Maciak

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, looking to buy a square metal or plastic lens hood for Fuji 10-24mm, Prefer bayonet mount but screw type is OK.
Thanks

Hi, looking to buy a square metal or plastic lens hood for Fuji 10-24mm, Prefer bayonet mount but screw type is OK.
Thanks
Never saw a square version. The tulip types appear available from B&H for about $14. Amazon maybe for the square sort?

Never saw a square version. The tulip types appear available from B&H for about $14. Amazon maybe for the square sort?
Thanks for the reply, Of the 6 Fuji lenses I own 5 have square hoods, The only one I'm missing is the 10-24
which does have the tulip type, Oh well.
BTW a gent asked me which of those lenses was a favorite, Instant reply: 23mm f/2. The 23mm on my X100T is also a favorite.

Thanks for the reply, Of the 6 Fuji lenses I own 5 have square hoods, The only one I'm missing is the 10-24
which does have the tulip type, Oh well.
BTW a gent asked me which of those lenses was a favorite, Instant reply: 23mm f/2. The 23mm on my X100T is also a favorite.
Didn't know the 10-24 is a 72mm! Might be some 72mm off-brand squares on Amazon. Yup, love those little f/2 "Fujicron" primes. Deeply in love with my X-100T, too. Puzzles me how it's rejected as "too pricey" for what it is. Guess it's that "what it is" that charms us. Just don't know what they're missing!

Last edited:
Didn't know the 10-24 is a 72mm! Might be some 72mm off-brand squares on Amazon. Yup, love those little f/2 "Fujicron" primes. Deeply in love with my X-100T, too. Puzzles me how it's rejected as "too pricey" for what it is. Guess it's that "what it is" that charms us. Just don't know what they're missing!
Yup, 10-24 indeed a 72mm. I agree, not one dud in the Fuji line. Long time ago I was in Vietnam, first as a grunt soldier, after enlistment over I went to work for one of the agencies--shooting with a Leica, In 1967 got my hands on a used Nikon F, and never looked back until a few years ago when I tried a Fuji, Long story short, sold all the
(lots of ) gear. I did keep my filmers, F, F2, FM, F3--I guess for old times sake: although on rare occasions I'll load the FM and use it.
Now with my X Pro3, XT-2, and XT-5, X100T. Do I need another camera? Waiting to see what Fuji replaces the X100V with!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back