Squirrel Shots

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had just left from having an MRI done on both shoulders and saw these critters outside the office building.

DSC_3751_edited-1.jpg

DSC_3778_edited-1.jpg

DSC_3791_edited-1.jpg

DSC_3857_edited-1.jpg

DSC_3832_edited-1.jpg

DSC_3813_edited-1.jpg

DSC_3798_edited-1.jpg

I think the posturing on the last photo was a signal that they had been patient long enough. Go away, now, please.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers Ryan. I put a couple of these in your Gizmo thread, but wanted to show off a couple more.

These were juvies.

I live in North Carolina...... just a couple hours south of Toronto :lol:

Pinehurst is a killer golf course. Nice area. I hope to be moving to Asheville later this year. Give us a shout before you arrive in June.

Hey, nice shots Kundalini!! 4 and 5 are my faves.

[Hope all's okay with the shoulders]

Thanks MissMia and Anty.

Went to the Ortho's today and surgery is called for on both shoulders to remove bone spurs that are fraying the rotator cuff. Damn, I hate getting old.

Went to the Ortho's today and surgery is called for on both shoulders to remove bone spurs that are fraying the rotator cuff. Damn, I hate getting old.
Oh nooooo! Sorry to hear that! But you sure don't want the rotator cuff to tear, as it would restrict your movement. Here's hoping you're as good as new afterwards.

Thanks ladies. I'll be sure to let you know when it happens and where to send all the Get Well pressies. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back