What's new

Sssst

pEtErfOtO

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 27, 2007
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Belgium - Keerbergen
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot in an open air museum in Bokrijk - Belgium​

IMG_1292.jpg


:thumbup: or :thumbdown:​
 
It doesn't do a great deal for me, I'm afraid... sorry.
 
Hiya Peter, welcome to ThePhotoForum! :D

This is a nice still life ... but light did not work to your favour that much, I'm afraid. I wonder whether a quick pp in Photoshop could help things and bring out some more contrasts? This is a photo that looks like creating an HDR might do some good to it, so the shadows of the inside of the room could be brought out more, and the blown highlights of the window could be suppressed some more ?!?!?!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom