What's new

St. Louis Arch

Joined
Mar 26, 2008
Messages
86
Reaction score
4
Location
Clawson, MI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few shots of a trip to St. Louis, let me know what you think!

1.
Arch4.jpg


2.
Arch.jpg


Shot from the hotel
3.
Traffic.jpg


4.
arch2.jpg
 
I love all of them! Especially 2 and 3.
 
1 is a really awesome shot! Definitely a creative way to shoot such a famous monument. Well done!
2 is kinda blah and I think its because of the haze.
3 is a cool shot, liken the long shutter speed.
And in 4 its a weird perspective and its hard to see any depth to the arch.

Overall, good job! :)
 
2 &3 are my best options; i feel the haze in the second shot adds to its beauty; personal taste vary; that is all

Regards :D
 
Thanks for the comments, second one was my favorite but #1 I love angle so I had to shoot it. For #4 I wasn't really happy with it, I guess it was more for the height of the arch. I couldn't come up with anything composition wise for it. Again thanks for the comments!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom