What's new

St. Louis walk Dec30

param

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
19
Reaction score
21
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I like #3 and wonder what it would look like without the train. That way more sky is in view between the iron. These were all south of the arch? I thought the graffiti flood walls were mostly North, but haven't been down there.
 
I like #3 and wonder what it would look like without the train. That way more sky is in view between the iron. These were all south of the arch? I thought the graffiti flood walls were mostly North, but haven't been down there.

Yes, all of these are south of the arch. There's far more graffiti on the south side, I didn't know that either till yesterday.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom