St. Louis Zoo Trip / CC?

molongneck

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A couple of pics while visiting the St. Louis Zoo. These photos are straight from the camera, no pp. What do you think?

Attachments

• $st louis zoo 141.jpg
    $st louis zoo 141.jpg
    368.1 KB · Views: 102
  • $st louis zoo 062.jpg
    $st louis zoo 062.jpg
    326.4 KB · Views: 94
I think the elephant one could maybe use some PP, but both shots are very well composed, IMO. :thumbup:

I haven't purchased a program for that yet. I'm new to this digital stuff and trying to figure out which one to buy. Any ideas?

I love the Saint Louis Zoo i was gonna go there this weekend and take some photos with my new old Nikon D70
I like the blurred backround on the seal

I haven't purchased a program for that yet. I'm new to this digital stuff and trying to figure out which one to buy. Any ideas?

Adobe is the standard (Photoshop or Lightroom) but can be pricey. There is a program that a lot of people here use called Gimp that I believe is free and can be downloaded. Google it :)

I downloaded GIMP, thanks for the info, and this is what I came up with. Just trying for some helpful pointers.

Attachments

• $st louis zoo 141.jpg
    $st louis zoo 141.jpg
    386.8 KB · Views: 82
one pointer, try to go away from the thumbnails and go for a real picture. not too big, maybe 800x600 or somewhere in that area so everyone can see, the thumbnails get tedius. Nice captures thoguh.

Mark

2918567865_5f29643380.jpg

2918453477_5303e64414.jpg

Well I think I finally figured out how to post a real pic instead of a thumbnail. Kind of makes a fella fell stupid once you realize how easy it is.

Most reactions

Back