Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
St. Michael's Mount, in Cornwall, is a tidal island connected by a walkway that gets completely submerged at high tide. Sunset shot taken with my Hasselblad X1D, Voigtlander 15mm Super Wide-Heliar v. III and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

X1D1_01180.jpg

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Breathtaking. I feel like I am there. But now I really want to be there!

Just want to step into it Vieri and walk down the path. Lovely stuff!

Awesome pic! Follow the yellow brick road because, because, because, because, because …………….

wow so beautiful..looks like the Brick stone path goes on to infinity

Lovely image.....

Thank you very much Jeff! :)

Beautiful shot!

Thank yo very much Jeff! :)

I love the reflection on the stones. Wonderful conception and composition.

Thank you very much indeed Dean, I am glad you enjoyed it! :)

Breathtaking. I feel like I am there. But now I really want to be there!

Thank you very much Zen! :) Yes, it is truly a beautiful location!

Just want to step into it Vieri and walk down the path. Lovely stuff!

Thank you very much indeed, your comment is truly much appreciated! :)

Awesome pic! Follow the yellow brick road because, because, because, because, because …………….

:D Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed it! :)

wow so beautiful..looks like the Brick stone path goes on to infinity

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed it! :)

Best regards,

Vieri

Lovely shot. How did you manage to get the sun to set so far to the south?
Even on the winters solstice sunset's around 20° further west then the route of the causeway.

Thank you very much indeed, glad you enjoyed it! :) The sun was where it's supposed to be, but the clouds on the right of the frame where quite thick and hiding it, leaving room for the light to come out just behind the island, which was really beautiful :D Hope this helps, best regards

Vieri

Even on the winters solstice sunset's around 20° further west then the route of the causeway.

Thank you very much indeed, glad you enjoyed it! :) The sun was where it's supposed to be, but the clouds on the right of the frame where quite thick and hiding it, leaving room for the light to come out just behind the island, which was really beautiful :D Hope this helps, best regards

Vieri
Thanks for the explanation, and for sharing this fleeting moment. I thought it must have been awkward to time it right.
I've only been there in august which puts the sun even more out of shot :(.

Vieri
Thanks for the explanation, and for sharing this fleeting moment. I thought it must have been awkward to time it right.
I've only been there in august which puts the sun even more out of shot :(.

You are welcome, glad to be of help! :) Best regards,

Vieri

Most reactions

New Topics

Back