What's new

St. Pete Beach

katanapilot

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Orlando FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What would you do different?

2959307517_8bcb9cae9b.jpg


2960149736_1007968dd3.jpg


2959308655_b6dd796beb.jpg


2959303825_d035a05eb5.jpg
 
#2 is really good.
#1 could probably benefit from a bit of fill flash. I am not too keen on the flash, so I am not sure if that is what it would need or how to go about it, but she is definitely underexposed.
#3 is a good landscape.
#4 could benefit from getting a bit closer. I am not sure if it is your shadow on her, but it is a bit distracting, and I think this would be a better shot without such a busy background.

I LOVE number two. It is hard to see with the small image size, but the lighting looks great and the people in the chairs really adds to the composition. Is that lens flare on the right side of the frame though?
 
I would probably celebrate a little different than you! Nice set. Great model too.

BTW If you 'do' post, the shadow/highlight tool will bring her right out even with conservative use. I did do a quick cut to preserve and shape the background separately. -Shea

katana-guy.jpg
 
Yea, in my opinion #1 she is neither sillouhetted or exposed enough, she is sort of in between.
Also, not sure if i would have had the sun on the other side of the pic or not..

#2, lovely shot, i would maybe have set horizon a tad lower to cut out a bit of the black beach, not all of it, as its a nice effect.

#3 is beautifal, shame about the lens flare.
 
you know I was looking at this "lens flare" effect.. it turns out it was lightroom cleaning up dust on the lens.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom