gnagel

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.nagelphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I came across this shrine unexpectedly while walking the historic St. George Street in St. Augustine, Florida. Fortunately, I had the shrine to myself for this photo shoot, which is quite fortunate given how crowded the area was with tourists. This shrine also contains bone fragments from 18 saints--including the apostles Peter and Paul. I outlined the box that contains those bone fragments in yellow in one of the frames.

p3248581104-5.jpg

p3248581068-5.jpg

p3248581071-5.jpg

p3248581103-4.jpg

p3248581065-5.jpg

p3248581066-5.jpg

7- Bone fragments outlined in yellow
p3248581069-5.jpg

I have more places of worship to process from St. Augustine!

Thanks for looking...
Glenn

Apparently I missed this. Will have to check it out next trip.

Did you go to the fort and the Fountain of Youth? I found out the reenactors take their roles seriously when I called a colorfully dressed soldier a pirate. I was quickly corrected. Then at the fountain I snapped a photo of a monk in costume standing in the shadows talking on his cell phone. The look I got wasn't very saintly. LOL

Did you go to the fort and the Fountain of Youth? I found out the reenactors take their roles seriously when I called a colorfully dressed soldier a pirate. I was quickly corrected. Then at the fountain I snapped a photo of a monk in costume standing in the shadows talking on his cell phone. The look I got wasn't very saintly. LOL
I visited the fort a couple of times, but did not visit the Fountain of Youth. I feared that the Fountain of Youth might be a tourist trap!

Glenn

Most reactions

Back