Stage Performer

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0152.JPG

Is this scanned from a print?

It looks old because of the scratches, which I kinda like, but then she's got that modern mike, which ends up being distracting because it's clearly not old.

Is this scanned from a print?

It looks old because of the scratches, which I kinda like, but then she's got that modern mike, which ends up being distracting because it's clearly not old.

I Gimped it. I took the pic the other night. OK, I cloned out the mic, better?

DSC_0152 no3.jpg

Like the feel of it, the old look. For me personally though I wouldve shot only her head and her to me the rest doesnt add to it and only distracts from the nice face and hair.

Yeah...the modern wireless mic was killing the old-timey look for me too...eliminating it made the willful suspension of disbelief easier to accomplish for me, so I'd consider that the simple cloning out of the microphone really was a success.

Like the feel of it, the old look. For me personally though I wouldve shot only her head and her to me the rest doesnt add to it and only distracts from the nice face and hair.
I see what you mean. It takes on a new feeling. Visually, more interesting. Is this better to you LilyBee?

9d1c055947252a3315e3263a9c75d05e.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back